Metal Gear Awesome 2 Metal Gear Awesome 2

haha I love AWESOME

own own own own own own own own own own!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lmao great job!

A Portal Suicide A Portal Suicide

LOL

I was like "and what the hell is he gonna do with that?" then i laughed like a little girl haha you should make more, like he does that infanite loop then moves the bottom one and gets crushed lol 5/5

TANKMEN 2 TANKMEN 2

HAHAHAHA

"Now look whos jealous of everyone that doesnt hae a BULLET in thier liver" LMFAO great stuff keep it comin

Sprite Survivor - 8 (P2) Sprite Survivor - 8 (P2)

YAY

SS8! definetly one of the best series on ng. oh yeah, i vote Bub:)

Hell-Fire responds:

Bub

Thanks a lot mate. I'm glad you think so.

TBD Intro 3 TBD Intro 3

haha

zip, get a cup hahahahaha

ShadowMaginis responds:

lol thanx for the comment!

Madness - S.A.W. Madness - S.A.W.

haha

That was a good flash but i know from experience that it doesnt take that long to chop through a neck with a chainsaw :) things like that are quantity over quantity, you couldve mad a gorey, 10 kill flash, and still kept the same time. Id like to see more.

Knee Deep in Death 2 Knee Deep in Death 2

amazing

I wish I could rate higher than ten. the flash had no boring begining, explained everything just enough to feel like you were there, and looked just like it was a feature film. I hope to see more.

danomano65 responds:

well i just make it like i wish i could view it. what i mean is, if u hate a book with long chapters, ur gunna write one with shorter ones. which is why i like to jump right into things!

Eevee at Daycare Eevee at Daycare

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahhahahahahahaha

Loved it, wow, that brings back memories....ahh...pokemon....

V-Dub Spoof V-Dub Spoof

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahh aha

wow I loved it, at first I was like... wheres the german guy? then when I remembered the other commercials like it I started laughing my ass of, great job!

Sonic Halo Sonic Halo

pretty good

Great Flash, it was a passable length but the "to be continued" was put in at a bad time, I hope u make a sequel :)