Newgrounds Quiz HD Newgrounds Quiz HD

nice

i got ng-o-holic first try but i didnt get the last question, so i wnt through a couple times till i got it right =0 lol great quiz

Sidorio responds:

Cocks.

Bomb-A-Bomb Bomb-A-Bomb

LOVED IT

I GOT A BOMB COIN!!! lol corny ending

I just played that game for an hour, SO ADDICTING. cant wait for the sequel 5/5 10/10

-TrayDubz-

Click Upon Dots Click Upon Dots

thank you for helping me discover my hidden talent of competetively clicking on dots lol, I won everytime, except for once...damn you chanceman!!! haha

FPA: World 2 FPA: World 2

ADDICTING!!

6/6 PANTS
6/6 TROPHIES

Black pants were hard. Favorite level was AfroNinja's. Amazing game, i played it for at least an hour. 5/5

Strategy Defense 3 Strategy Defense 3

LOVED IT!!

WOW, that was THE BEST defence game ive played, i liked the different maps, each one had a different feel to it. 10/10 5/5 great job

Light people on Fire Light people on Fire

HAHAHAHA

That was GREAT!!! right when i hit that button i laughed for the rest of the game. cool how the tree grows in the rain so u can be a GIANT ball of fiery death!!!! 5/5

Pandemic Pandemic

SWEET GAME!!!

Sweet game, i got 505000 kills in 99 days, everyone accept for west europe ugh. is there anyone who can tell me how to infect that place!?! but other than that 5/5 10/10

Cube Core Cube Core

cool

sweet game, kinda easy tho, i havent played sphere core but i think im gonna go play it now 5/5

Portal: The Flash Version Portal: The Flash Version

YEAH!!!

I LOVE THIS GAME:):):):) just beat it, 10/10 5/5

ps. thanks for the cake "its delicious you must eat it" lol

Throw Me Throw Me

awesome

UBER HIGH!! haha 13033ft great game:)